Skip to main content

TIME MYTH

TIME MYTH
Before coming to home I was thinking about home being only consumed by my studies. I stimulated so many simulations about this. That was all theoretical. In imagination things are awesome but in reality, things are hell different.
Expectation before coming home.

Ø Study Round O clock because in home I have separate room and nobody is there to disturb me.
Ø I will learn to program for Mathematica and Matlab.
Ø I won’t see the movie and use lapy as it actually for, not for just time pass.
Ø In IIT I don’t get too much free time study different books, so I will spend my most of the time studying books.
Ø I will finish Quantum Field Theory and General Relativity. And I will do some projects of MIT.
Ø I will see lectures.
Ø I will spend my time writing answers on Quora.
Ø Speak less and don’t act like a kid.
Ø Avoid every controversial scenario and statements. Involve yourself only in Physics completely.
Ø Be less social and focus more on studies.
Ø Late night study.

Reality after Coming Home

Ø   First three days was as usual as I spend in my hostel and I was driven by IIT’s momentum and did less talk and avoid controversial arguments. And spend my time doing a study and one drawback I faced is that my Matlab and Mathematica didn’t work here. I studied but little. Couldn’t concentrate because “HOME IS NOT A PLACE FOR RESEARCH AND STUDY. HERE IT IS FULL OF DISTRACTION.

Ø   After that went to Aunt’s home. A little study I did. Not anything happened I was quite expected. “Total Failure”. Never think that in the home you can spend your time alone and you don’t have to go to visit your relatives. Hell, it’s damn true that you can’t be left alone in the home and you can’t study in the relative house no matter how much you try.

Ø   After a week I came home, and for a week I didn’t even turn on the page of any book. I used to open the lapy and watched a movie and had a fun with kids and family members. “No study at all”.  Whatever I had expected didn’t meet with one. Did talk more, watched a movie more, Silly talks more, No Quora, No Reading, Only fun.

Ø   After a week went to grandmother’s home, spend four days and during those four days only gossiping. “No study”.  I left QFT and everything related to study in such a way that study isn’t part of my life. Never thought of anything. No new !deas no Physics. Just enjoying the village and contemplate their situation.

Ø  After coming, came up with an !dea to organize a party in the home to celebrate NEW YEAR 2K18 .  Just involve there and fun with kids and again “NO Study” at all.

Ø  Here I am in the fifth week of my holiday writing about the myth of Homecoming and Tell myself that there is nothing at Home for doing study and Research. I just enjoy time and free myself with every kind of possible stress. I just forget what Physics is. My head is empty and I dreamed of studying. Now I am becoming real hunger. I did all possible enjoyment. Well, I think that it is also important to have a nice time and good memories with family. But it’s really an awkward moment to stimulate before coming home about the study. Because in my experience whenever I came home I never did a study and didn’t complete my expectation.

Ø  Wait, why I am sharing all these fu****g stuff here. What’s the point even mean? Am I falling in love with the words that I am using to describe the past? I simply don’t have any idea. And I think it’s the terrible story you have ever read in your life. But indeed I am really enjoying whatever fu****g thing I am writing.

Ø   Lesson to be learned. The expectation must be less. Come home not for study, just for fun. Don’t waste your precious time to stimulate which you know is never possible in your home. Work should be done in the workplace, not in the home. Home is just for enjoyment and being happy and make happy others.

Ø    Lesser time is really a myth. In this planet, everybody has the same time. Use it wisely and don’t think that in your IIT you are getting less time to study. That’s the time and everything you have. And everything will happen to be quiet smooth and “!deas is generated only in just isolation or in the free mood.” It’s totally a myth. You will never know when it will come. So don’t trap in this dogma. You don’t need soooooooooo much time. You just need time to work on your stuff and ideas will generate automatically.

Ø  “Never think that the ideas you encounter first are one of the best idea you ever have or will give to the world. It just the idea and well nice beginning and surely not the best way to deal with the problem. After sometimes you will encounter so much refinement on your ideas and it often happens that you or someone else would be modified the !dea.”

Ø  In life nothing is important. It’s all about priority and you will live a happy life.

Ø   Oops! I failed my expectation. I think it’s damn good to fail the expectation. Life is more than the stupid routine life. Who knows how surprising life can be and what kind of story will prepare if we just unbound with the self and others expectations and for some time live a life aimlessly.

Ø  One must not think about future so much got worried, and forget to live the precious time. Until the time not come, everything is uncertain. Only time has the ability to overcome the fact of uncertainty. This also applies to Quantum World and Cosmic scales.

Ø  Now your job is to find out the mathematics and know how time will be in future. I know this statement is itself weird but before say it wrong, hang on, and think again. First ideas are not always the best ideas. Our job is to modify it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY ART WORK

Passionate Teacher

The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires. ’ A teacher has the power to transform souls and touch someone’s life in a positive way. It is one of the noblest of professions that deal with life-changing and destiny-altering powers. The teacher has the present as raw material on which she will finally carve and design the future … the children. It’s an ever evolving yet challenging and lifelong learning environment of which we are an integral part. Teaching is a chance to touch someone’s life in a positive way. Teachers are the pillars of society for they educate and mould the future citizens of a country. Teaching, like any other activity, emerges from ones inwardness. Motivating and exciting students is the key. Passion for teaching is innate. At the core of caring relationships are positive and high expectations that not only structure and guide behaviours, but also challenge students to perform what they believ

You are here not because of your future but past.

PHILOSOPHY OF LIFE ______________________________________________________________ Saddam Leonardo Kap ________________________________________________________________________ You are here not because of your future but past.   _____________________________________________________ T he thing that I want to share is, let’s understand it by an example. Suppose you are A, and in past, u had a relationship with B. Now in present u have an amazing and lifelong relationship with C. Now what do u think at this point is, the relationship with B was lousy, it was meant to have vanished, and it was terrible. It happens well that that relationship never worked out. I am now too happy and I will not repeat that mistake. I want to throw that relationship as if I was sick of it like it was a dark era or something like the worst thing ever happened. Now let me stop this here and give you some deep insight into that relationship at that time. In present moment whatever you are, in